Twilight by Stephenie Meyer | Teen Ink

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

By someday931 SILVER, Redmond, Washington
someday931 SILVER, Redmond, Washington

I know you’ve probably read a million reviews on Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, most of them saying how good the book is and mine is too. I promise you it won’t be that boring, but then again I might be wrong.

Well, to start out Twilight is about this girl named Bella Swan who moved from Phoenix to Washington to live with her dad. On the first day of school she meets this boy that could be a model in biology class. He stays as far away from her as possible and glared at her with cold black eyes. Later that day she finds out that he had tried to get out of the biology class because of her. She was offended (who wouldn’t be) and had that in mind the next day when she went to school.

That day, the boy, Edward Cullen, had apologized for his actions the day before. Bella accepted his apology. The weird thing was that that day, he had golden eyes.

A few days later, when she went to the beach, she met her long child hood friend there. He told her some scary legends about how the Cullen’s are supposedly vampires and aren’t allowed on La Push territory. When Bella got home she researched vampires and found one kind that described the Cullen’s perfectly. They were the only good kind of vampire mentioned.

Twilight is the amazing start to a four piece series. It shows Bella getting used to living with Charlie in a place with rainy cold weather. She gains more of a personality throughout the whole book. Bella transforms from a shy girl holding herself together into a girl that is one of the only ones that know some pretty big secrets.

Bella is an easy to relate to teenager. She has two left feet and blushes easily. She has the usual worry wart of a mom and a dad that can sometimes be overprotective.

This book is an 8 on a scale of 10.

on Jan. 26 2009 at 3:34 am
i think so too

addie said...
on Jan. 26 2009 at 2:59 am
i love the book the movie sucks though