To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

““Bob Ewell's lyin' under that tree down yonder with a kitchen knife stuck up under his ribs. He's dead, Mr. Finch.””
Jean Louise Finch, otherwise known as Scout, and her brother Jem, are typical children. They run around, believe in everything you tell them… and hunt ghosts. One day, they find Dill sitting on the steps of their neighbor's house, and boy, does Dill know a lot about Boo Radley, the local ‘ghost'. Believed to never show his face, Boo Radley remains in his home all the time. Dill and Jem go hunting for ways to lure Boo Radley out of his home, with Scout following unsurely behind. All the time, Scout is growing out of her boyish ways, but her curiosity never slows. Why are people mad at her father? And when has her father taken up his shooting talent? Is this all because of the case of the black man?
To Kill A Mockingbird is amazing. The characters are very lifelike and each one is a great part of the book. It makes you understand the story even better with the personalities of each person popping up at you. Anyone who doesn't mind putting away time to read a good book should read To Kill A Mockingbird.