The Mozart Season | Teen Ink

The Mozart Season

By W@siChez BRONZE, Santo Domingo, Other
W@siChez BRONZE, Santo Domingo, Other

Courage isn't about being brave. It's about overcoming fear and daring to do what is right for your fellow man. - The Help

The Mozart Season it’s pretty interesting. Allegra is a twelve years old violinist that enters a distinguished competition for young musicians, and she’s the youngest between the finalists that are seven in total. But she won’t be the whole summer practicing violin for the competition, in her journey she will learn lessons about others characters and about herself. In fact, she won’t be only in the competition: She wants to help a strange man find his lost song, to know a weird but brilliant singer, and if this wasn’t much she has to deal with a painful episode in her family’s background. Now she has a lot of things on her mind to care about aside from the competition. I liked the way Wolff, the author, wrote the novel. When you’re reading it, you dive into the book like a pool. I really enjoyed this novel. You don’t have to understand music to read this book, the lessons that you’ll learn can apply for everything you do. READ IT!!!:D

I wanted to share with the world this excelent book, and I hope that you can read it because it has important lessons that can be usefuls in our lifes.