Twilight By Stephanie Meyer | Teen Ink

Twilight By Stephanie Meyer

November 25, 2008
By Anonymous

A couple of years ago my sister started telling me about this book called Twilight. She said it was a really cool book and that I should read it. I ignored her for about a year and then I finally picked it up, and after that I couldn’t put it down. It turns out she was right when she said it was the most exciting, thrilling book ever, because I have to agree with her.

Twilight is a story about an ordinary girl named Bella Swan moving up to Forks, Washington to live with her dad. She thinks her life will be totally normal and boring. That is, until she meets Edward Cullen. His mysterious behavior intrigues her to find out more about Edward and his family, and what she finds out shocks her. After she learns more about him, she has many adventures with him and his family, and a few run-ins with some very dangerous characters.

Once you start this book you won’t be able to put it down. It has twists and turns, heroic, and treacherous characters, and everything else that will keep you reading up to the end, and through the next three books. To anyone who is looking for an interesting, suspenseful read, I would definitely recommend this book.