A Child Called It | Teen Ink

A Child Called It

I like this book because it had violence that is really happening but in reality it isn't happening. It's just the way the book is written; it will get you hooked to it.
This book is about a little boy who never got to see daylight. In his mother's basement is where he stayed hoping his mother doesn't come down to do horrible things to him that you could never imagine to do to a little boy. The reason I liked it was because it was talking about things you would never hear around school, or things that you wouldn't imagine until you hear it. The mother is a crazy lady who thinks more of herself and torments her son just for her sick pleasure. I don't really know what you should think about it, but what I think about it is that it has insane things I would enjoy reading in it.
I guess I would have to recommend this book to those who like to read about survivors, especially this boy. David's mother had done so much to him like trying to poison him, bet him, and yet he lives on. If you want to know more, read the book because I don't what to tell you.

EmoAngel92 said...
on Jan. 6 2009 at 3:18 pm
I read this book.It was the most depressing thing I have read.I cannot believe what this woman did to her son.The dad DID try to stop Dave's mother,but he was afraid fo what she'd do to Dave.Thanks for reviewing this amazing book.