The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins | Teen Ink

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

By Zak Furbee BRONZE, Moundsville, West Virginia
Zak Furbee BRONZE, Moundsville, West Virginia

I never thought the hunger games would be a good book. But then I started reading it and the book was good and it got a lot better. The book drew me in and I wanted to keep reading it. The book is about people living in Panem. All the people are split into 12 districts. Also two kids get chosen from each district and they have to kill each other to win.
I would recommend this book to people who like fighting and romance. I enjoyed reading the book it was better than I expected it to be. If you don’t think you will like it read it. It is a really interesting book. The book is written by Suzanne Collins.
There are three books two that I have not read and one that I have read. One is called the mocking jay. The mocking jay is a bird heard in the hunger games. Another book is catching fire. Finally the last book, the hunger games.
Also the two main characters are a girl named Katniss and a boy named Peeta. So now you know a little about the book. If you haven’t read it I recommend you do read it. Also they have a movie too. So you can watch the hunger games movie too.