The Outsiders | Teen Ink

The Outsiders

Introduction

I think the main idea of this book is to stay innocent. I also think the author wanted her audience to be teenagers. Because the moral of the story would be more helpful to teens than adults. This story has great characters and a great story plot.

Description and summary of main points
I think since the author lived in this time she was a great person to write this book. When she wrote the book she was a teen in high school. So she related to teens. The main message in this book is to stay innocent like Johnny told Pony “stay gold”.

Evaluation
this book uses the elements of suspense, excitement, sorrow, happiness, violence, and surprise. For instance when Johnny gets killed or when he kills the Soc or even when pony sees his brothers at the hospital, I think this book achieves its goal. Because Pony realizes that being tough is not better than being innocent. I have never read another book like this one.

Conclusion
in conclusion this book is trying to teach kids to stay innocent. And not to do bad things. I really recommend this book to every one. I really thought this book was excellent.

Your final review
I think this book deserves five stars.

hi☻