The Outsiders | Teen Ink

The Outsiders

November 10, 2008
By Anonymous

The Outsiders is a book about friendship, gangs, fighting, and family. What I thought about this book is that it is very motional like it goes from happy to sad to mad to all the other things. Dang even my reading teacher loves to read this book it even made her cry like it did to me. The ages I would recommend to read this book is 13 year olds to 99 years old.
Description and summary of main points
There are two gangs there names are the socs and the greasers. Well the socs are the guys that are preppy/acts all hard. The greasers are the one that people look down two like there are the one always in trouble for what the socs do.
Evaluation
I like this book because the boys have there connection with there friends and family, and I have connections with my friends and family. What I didn't like about this book is that I should have had more girl characters. Even though that this book was wrote like forty years ago there are still gangs like the bloods and the crips and they fight and argue all the time normal stuff.
Conclusion
I would recommend this book to people that are having problems at home and like drama and like great friendships.
Your final review
*****