Bitterblue (Graceling Realm #3) by Kristin Cashore | Teen Ink

Bitterblue (Graceling Realm #3) by Kristin Cashore

By Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia

"So many books, so little time"

The third and final book in the Graceling trilogy. 8 years after Leck’s death Bitterblue is ruling Monsea. Yet as a young queen there’s a lot she doesn't understand. Trying to rule a city where she doesn't even know what’s outside her tower. Meting Sapphire and Teddy she realizes she had no idea what’s going on in her city. Trying to find the secrets that her father hid from her.
Bitterblue, I am happy to say is the end. This being a sequel to Granceling and a companion to Fire. Yet if you were worried like me about the important of Fire don’t worry! Fire appears in Bitterblue. Capture 42 out of 45 you’ll get to see how Bitterblue and Fire met. My advice is that if you want to finish this book but get bored is to skip to capture 30 for that’s where the climax is at. The one thing I didn't like is that Kristin did nothing with Bitterblue and her city boy. I really hoped they go together, but they never really did. Yet this is the most Young Adult book out of her series, for Bitterblue unlike Katsa and Fire can keep her legs closed. So read this knowing it’s the end and like Bitterblue fill in the gaps of the past.