Spy Cat | Teen Ink

Spy Cat

October 9, 2008
By Anonymous

I just finished reading the book Spy Cat it was a very book I could not put it down and I could not predict what was going to happen next. I guarantee that if you read this book you will love it and I recommend it for mid dle school kids but I bet that anyone that read it will like it.
Alex Kendrill was living a normal life, he had friends, family, and he was doing fine in school but his life took an unexpected turn when one of his neighbors were robbed. You will not believe what they do the steal there things. But you will have to read to find out what they did. Also the book is named spy cat because of Pete. Pete is the Kendrills family cat he is not a normal cat. He is very suspicious especially when a red van came into the neighborhood almost every day and they never went into a house. Also Pete saw the red van drop off a box in the middle of the street but then Alex's little brother Benji saw the same box and there was a little kitten inside of it so the Kendrill family decided to take that cat in a and name it Lizzie. So once that red van came back into that neighborhood Pete knew that there was trouble. And he noticed that car was parked in their neighbor's driveway. Now I can't say anymore because I don't want to give away the ending but, take my word for it you will not be able to put this book down.