The Ruins of Gorlan by Gabriel | Teen Ink

The Ruins of Gorlan by Gabriel

By wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington

When I started reading the book Ranger’s Apprentice “The Ruins of Gorlan” by John Flanagan I had a hard time putting the book down. When someone started talking I told them to stop. John Flanagan grew up in Sydney Australia.

A 15 year old boy named Will wants to go to battleschool, but he’s not accepted. At night he tries to take the sheet of paper that the ranger gave to the baron. What does it say? On a journey to find the Kalkari Will goes back to the kingdom He has to find the go to The Ruins of Gorlan to help fight off the Kalkari because if he doesn’t its bad news for halt. You’ll have to read the book to find out.

I think this is the best book I’ve ever read in my opinion because it describes adventure gives an amazing story line. It’s the New York Times best-seller. I would recommend this book for people with interest for adventure. Make sure you check out the rest of the series: The Burning Bridge, The Ice BoundLands, and The Battle for Skandia etc. There 10 books in the series total and a book called The Lost Stories. Make sure to check out the next series the BrotherBand Chronicles. Lastly I would give the book a rating of five 5 stars.

Everyone who reads this book is going to want to red the next series.