Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Caught in the middle of a war between good and evil, Juliette is forced to make a decision: stand with those who have tortured her for years in order to access her powers, or join the strangers just like her that she has never heard of. After being kept captive and used for ten years by a sick, ruthless, handsome, powerful nineteen-year-old named Warner, Juliette manages to escape with Adam and Kenji to Point Omega, a safe-haven and training ground for people like them; people with special abilities. Juliette didn't ask to be like this. She didn't ask to have the lethal power to kill with a simple touch. She also didn't ask to fall for both Adam and Warner at the same time. They are the only people that have ever been able to touch her without getting hurt. It isn't until recent discoveries are made that show that this is definitely not the case.
The inevitable war is approaching, and Juliette must fight. She must learn to harness her abilities and use them to protect the innocent from The Reestablishment (Warner's army). Together, she, Adam and Kenji will battle Warner and his father to end this fight once and for all. In the end, Juliette must choose between good and evil, Adam and Warner, and Omega Point and The Reestablishment. Will she make the right choice? Will she save her friends? Will she bring justice to those who deserve it? After all, all's fair in love and war…

Anonymous said...
May 10 at 1:24 pm:
Very good review. Congratulations.

PeaceLoveCrossCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:09 pm :
Thank you very much :)