Zach's Lie by Roland Smith | Teen Ink

Zach's Lie by Roland Smith

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

How would you feel if your whole life was a lie? What if someone you knew really wasn't that person? Well that's what Zach Granger is and will probably be doing for the rest of his life.

A boy named Zach Granger whose real name is Jack Osborne is forced to go into the Witness Security Program because his father is in jail now for smuggling drugs. Now, the constructor of the drug heist, Alfonso, is out to catch Zach and his family. Forced to have to move, and change everything they've had or knew and hope they don't get caught. How could a family ever get themselves out of something this deep?

The author wrote the book in a way to where you wanted to keep reading just to find out what would happen. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes nail biting and thrilling ones. I would rate this book an 8.5 because I never wanted to put the book down, for example when Zach came home and saw that his house was broken into and he knew it was probably Alfonso. I liked this book even if it did leave me with questions; I never wanted to put it down.

This book was suspenseful, thrilling, and made you feel as if you were Zach Granger yourself. It made me definitely want to check out the second book right after I finished.

Bailey$ said...
on May. 4 2011 at 12:05 pm
I thought the book review was great. It start out with a great intro, and just got better from there. It also explained thoughrouly about everything that happened in the book, but not too much.