The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho | Teen Ink

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

By ooooooorteza. BRONZE, Lincoln, California
ooooooorteza. BRONZE, Lincoln, California

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is a fable about following your dreams and finding your true destiny. Coelho manages to capture romance, mystery, and magic, all on one young boys journey to find his identity, and travel the world just like he’s always wanted to do. The Alchemist is a book you cannot skip on the shelf!

Santiago, a young boy trapped in his family heritage, sets out to be a shepards boy and travel the world. During his journey, he meets life changing people that will lead him to unlock his destiny, and finding his treasure. You will be taken on the ride of your life discovering his true love, and how forceful the power of nature really is! The great thing is that all this adventure is put into a perfectly decent amount of 163 pages; that is the real magic!

Along your journey, you will watch this young boy grow into a true man. Every character you meet on the way will fill you with the magic everyone needs in their life; they’re convincing and original;.

This book is great for all ages and will definitely show you the meaning of life. This well-paced, book of wonders will not let you down (in fact, it won’t let you set it down!) If you’re someone that has a dream and are looking for an amazing journey to get there, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is the one for you.