How To Cook Everything by Mark Bittman | Teen Ink

How To Cook Everything by Mark Bittman

How To Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
I Now Know How To Cook Everything
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars

I believe that that this book provides great knowledge for people who are not very good cooks. For example, it says to use a mortar and pestle for grinding because it is easier than other forms of grinding. It also includes some very good recipes that I made myself and found very delicious. But the book mostly contains information on how to cook faster and better.
My mother also found the book useful for her needs. She is the one that helped me to comprehend the book just a little bit better. At first I didn’t even know what a mortar and pester was but my mom actually had one and she showed it to me so that I could understand what it was. I liked this book because it provided great knowledge about cooking.
I have been very interested in cooking. It seems to me as fishing or riding a four wheeler is to my peers, fun. I have some weird hobbies and cooking has to be my least weird of them. I found the book very useful for many things that have to do with cooking.
I like curry and this book actually had a recipe for curry that I found very delicious. It was a recipe for vegetable curry with chicken. Curry is a rice dish that is can be very spicy I actually learned of curry in a video game believe it or not and I found it very interesting how many different types of curry there were so I asked my mother if we could get the ingredients and make the vegetable curry in this book together and as always my mom agreed
I would say that overall you will never find a book with as much information as this one has. In my opinion this book is my guardian angel of cooking.