Divergent by Veronica Roth

Divergent is about sixteen year old Beatrice Prior. She lives in Chicago in the future. In her society every year all of the sixteens must choose their faction from the five. They will devote their life to that faction until they die. The Candor devote their lives to honesty, Abnegation to selflessness, Dauntless to Courage, Erudite to knowledge, and Amity to peace. When Beatrice takes the test she has a big choice to make. Especially when she discovers she doesn't fit in anywhere. This book is really good. The book has suspense, action, and it keeps you hooked. Divergent's plot is well thought out. My favorite part of the book is that Beatrice is only trying to find a place in her world like every other teenager, but unlike us she faces extra complications. Find or buy Divergent and read it as soon as you can, because it'll be worth it.

J1029This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 16, 2012 at 10:54 am:
Please check out my story The Evolution!!

purple_panda said...
May 4, 2012 at 7:19 pm:
I read this book and it's as good as you say!

readergirlathenatris replied...
Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:37 am :
i too loved this book.

torilutz8 said...
May 3, 2012 at 6:11 am:
Sounds like a really cool book :)