Baboon by David Jones

What if you never expected the unexpected? What if you couldn’t read or write? These questions are based on the journeys of Gerry who is making a sacrifice for 8 months of his life to the evil forest of the baboon troops!

Gerry is a boy (about 12) who goes on a thrilling & chilling survival as a… BABOON! While on a journey to South Africa (because his parents are zoologists) the plane crashes & kills a few people but suddenly, Gerry transforms INTO A BABOON! Will Gerry transform back into his normal body? You will have to read and find out for yourselves.

This is a book I would highly recommend for kids/teenagers and possibly adults who enjoy books about sci-fi and chilling with some arson. I have my own favorite part of the book BUT, you will have to read and see!

If I could rate this I would rate it about 3 ½ stars because the story seemed confusing and took a while to really get into the story

The part to me that got confusing was when Gerry transformed into a baboon and then the story would stay on a part where Gerry was wondering around in the forest and for somewhere around 2 chapters it kept talking the same subject and I got kind of bored but then, but like the fourth chapter the story just got interesting!

I think the book was good enough to win at least one award but probably one because the writing in the book was intense and I like that but, it seemed like the author change subjects and got too confusing in some chapters but otherwise, GREAT BOOK!