Unwind by Neal Shusterman | Teen Ink

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

February 13, 2012
By Anonymous

An Unknown Life

Do you think life is precious? Do you feel that no one has the power to take your life away? Well if you feel that then you would love the book Unwind by Neal Shusterman. This book really showed me the true meaning of life. When does your life really starts? Everyone thinks life starts at different times.

I really loved this book because this book showed me a lot about the true meaning of life. While reading this story I realized that all lives are very important. No one in this world should get treated different for being a girl or a boy, if you’re white or black, if you’re fat or tall. No one can really choose how they look or how they act. Everyone needs to be treated the same and no one needs to be aborted just because you think it’ll ruin your life. I would definitely rate this book 9 out of 10! I would rate it this high because this book really had an impact on my life. I think it had such an impact on my life because it taught me how valuable life really is. It made me think about when does life really start?

I think if you’re under the age of twelve this book isn’t for you. If you’re under the age twelve you might not really understand life itself let alone this book about life. If you’re at a younger age in life and you read this book then you might not be able to tell if this book is fiction or not. You might really think that your parents might “unwind” you. If your over twelve then you should definitely read this book. If you think you know the real meaning of life then you should read this book, and I bet you will see life in a different way. Just give it a try.

Do you think that you’re a bad kid? Do you think if your parents had the choice to Unwind you they would? See thats where I see life at a different position. I think that would suck more then anything to already be alive for thirteen years, but your parents made the decision to get you unwound when you were just a baby. All you would have to live for is to just be unwound. If you’re dead, can you be one hundred percent alive?



JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.