Unwind by Neal Shusterman | Teen Ink

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

Unwind Final Draft
In this book unwind kids parents are giving them up so they can get unwound and that means that all your body parts will be given away to somebody else who needs it.I would be so mad at my mom if she tried to unwind me I don't think I could ever talk to her again.What makes kids parents want to unwind them?That seems like a little much to do to your kid that you love with all you're heart.I wonder how would they unwind you would they do it when your alive or when you're unconscious?It would hurt so bad if they took your parts out why you were alive.
I wonder what type of person would want to unwind someone.Between the ages of thirteen and eighteen,parents can have their child “unwound,” whereby all of the child's organs are transplanted into different donors, so life doesn't technically end.Why would a parent want to give a way their kids so their body parts can be given to someone else.I wonder if they would use every body part that is on the body.I like the book,but I don't think I would give away my kid so they can give his body parts to someone else who they don't even know.If it was me I would run away and never come back come back until I'm over the age of getting unwound.
The title of the book is called Unwind and the author is Neal Shusterman.I think this guy is really weird to come up with a book like this.The main characters are Conner, Lev, and Risa and they all are getting unwound and all of them run away, but in the end Conner ends up getting caught.Risa has to end up playing a song when conner is walking down the red carpet to getting unwound.
I really like Unwind because when we first star reading this book it really caught me.I would recommend this book to any one because this book could teach people about life.I've really learned some new things about life from reading this book.I learned that some people really don't care about life.But some people will do anything to save there lives.