Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult

Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
Handle With Care tells the story of Charlotte O’Keefe, a mother who wanted nothing more than to have another child. With the help of her best friend and gynecologist, Piper Reece, Charlotte and her husband Sean finally become pregnant and welcome their little girl Willow into the world. To her parents, Willow is perfect. She is amazingly intelligent and funny, but she was born with osteogenesis imperfecta, a disorder that makes the bones of an individual very brittle. Willow suffers from breaks all the time, and her family does everything to keep her safe and comfortable.

When Willow suffers one particularly bad break, the family considers suing the people who own the restaurant where Willow fell. However, another potential lawsuit is called to their attention. Charlotte O’Keefe is faced with many questions, one specifically that will change her daughter’s life forever; what if Willow had never been born? Handle With Care chronicles the O’Keefes through one of the most difficult periods of their lives. This story will definitely hold your attention as you fall in love with the characters and their story.