Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

April 8, 2008
By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
1044 articles 0 photos 1 comment

The fiction story Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is a very interesting and suspenseful book that makes you want to keep reading. J.K. Rowling, the author of this book and the whole series, is truly an amazing writer.

She has a way of writing that makes you read more and more pages without noticing how many interesting pages you've read.

Through out the book Harry's scar hurts him (which means Voldemort is getting stronger or is angry). A Series of unusual events occur to Harry. He is chosen for the Tri-wizard tournament (It is meant for ages fifteen and up, but Harry is thirteen).
The most unusual, exciting, and suspense scene is when Harry and Cedric both representing Hogwarts School for witchcraft and wizardry, both grab the tri-wizard cup in the third task. All of a sudden, they are transported in to a grave yard, were Cedric dies and Harry watched Voldemort come to life.

Harry then sees his parents in a fog form, and they told him what to do, he manages to escape, but when he got back to school he is a teacher, who works for Voldemort under cover takes him. He is very tired and doesn't notice this.


The story Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is not boring at all. In all the scenes you could imagine them in your head, and you feel as if you were there because they are so well described in every way for example you could imagine owls flying to children with parcels and letters, or Voldemort coming to life.

The whole series of Harry Potter are well described and shows the plot in a very descriptive way. That is one reason you want to keep reading the story.

Overall the book is great and I recommend it to people who like fiction and magic, but for those who believe in facts and realism will not like this book and is not recommended to them. J.K. Rowling is a great author who makes you want to buy and read the whole story. This story is recommended by me to others.

P.S: I have the whole series.