A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks | Teen Ink

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

February 13, 2008
By Anonymous

The book "A Walk To Remember" by Nicholas Sparks is such a inspiring book to read. It makes you think twice about the things you do, the way you make fun of people, and they way you think about others. This book is about a young boy who's is in high school, he's a trouble maker, and wants to do bad, his name is Landon. This girl named Jamie who has been in his classes since elementry School, she is a well behaved girl, she's Christain and she's always doing good and what is right. He has always seen her as the good girl, the godly girl, and he would never see himself with a girl like that, not even friends, until he is forced to join the drama club because of the trouble he had gotten into and Jamie and himself are the main characters. He see's himself slowly falling in love with her but sooner or later jamie spills that she has leukemia. This book is so touching sad and full or romance, a book anyone would enjoy. The lessons you will learn from this book will change your thoughts, and what you think you'll never want to do but then you were wrong.Do a favor for yourself and read a book that will touch your heart and fill it will the most joy and happiness and a little sadness. It all ends up with a touching ending. You will want to read this book over and over.