Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian | Teen Ink

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian

Don’t you wish that there could be a guide to understanding all guys? I think all girls wish there was. In this high-quality book, Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys, the central character Megan struggles to find her place in the world and discovers many things along the way.

When Megan’s parents announce that they are moving to Korea, Megan was irate. She had finally begun to fit in at her latest school and had to move again. That is where the idea comes from to have Megan stay with the McGowans. It would permit Megan to reside in the U.S. Little did Megan know that living with the McGowans meant living with seven guys, who would make her life a living nightmare.

Throughout this comical story, you will have a good laugh as the boys of the house drive Megan up a wall. I found myself laughing out loud when the younger boys thought it would be amusing to camp out in the tree house, just so that they could see into Megan’s window. You will sympathize for Megan as she competes with the opponent of fitting in at her latest school and the drama of jealousy. You would think that the older boys would make Megan’s stay easier, seeing as they are more mature, but they only make things worse.
When I read this story, I could envision what Megan was experiencing. At first I thought it would be awesome to live with seven guys, but as I read, events showed that it is not all it’s cracked up to be. In the end, Megan is faced with the alternative to leave or stay. You will be astounded by the outcome but will only discover it by reading this brilliant book! So place this down and go read Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys!

blahhh said...
THIS BOOK WAS AWESOME!!!! :D