The Twilight Saga "Breaking Dawn" by Stephanie Meyer | Teen Ink

The Twilight Saga "Breaking Dawn" by Stephanie Meyer

June 6, 2011
By lolno0518 BRONZE, Bowie, Maryland
lolno0518 BRONZE, Bowie, Maryland
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You're short"


Team Edward or Jacob?.. the question of the century. Stephanie Meyer has done it again, her last book to end the Twilight Saga “Breaking Dawn” was an extremely interesting read. It had twists and turns and cliff hangers.
      The main characters Bella(Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) begin this book as young newly weds who go off to a luxurious island escape on their honeymoon. After a night of romance and “stuff” the couple is struck with a hard decision and immense responsibily.With the Vultori, a clan of royal vampires who basically run the vampire world, hunting down bella , and Jacob (Taylor Lautner) a loving friend who wants to become more than friends with Bella, But because of his true identity, A warewolf, Ah.. I know what  you’re thinking, Full moon, sharp teeth, and silver bullets, when really that’s not the case at all. Jacob phases into a 6ft tall wolf when angered, that is, until he can control himself .
     The Cullen Clan, a hundred year old clan of vampires that Edward was adopted into, have accepted Bella as family and both her and the Cullens have formed strong bonds that’ll never be broken. I WOULD kill to take part in the excitement that takes place in this book, I’d stay up all night reading page after page. This book was so hard to put down. Its definetly a phenomenon in my eyes.
      One of my favorite parts that I read of, was the birthing scene , where Bella gives birth to her new born baby Renesmee. OH but there’s more, she’s no ordinary baby girl. Half vampire, half human. This Cullen is a one of a kind. Destined to only grow to age 17, Renesmee is ready to join in the drama of the vampire world.
       The twilight saga Breaking Dawn is due to hit theaters very soon, so don't forget to buy a ticket!