The Hunger Games Series by Suzzane Collins | Teen Ink

The Hunger Games Series by Suzzane Collins

By SarahBearie BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
SarahBearie BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

\"Even on a cloudy day you can still shine!\"-me

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh,is the noise of Suzanne Collins books pages being read across the world. She wrote the amazing Hunger Games series which was on New York Times best seller list.Now they are even going to make a movie about the first book.Those are just some of the reasons why I want to meet Suzzane Collins.
­
First she wrote the Hunger Games, which started a series filled with drama, thrills, and action. The first book is about a girl named Katniss whose little sister is picked to go in the Hunger Games. But instead goes in and takes her place.Then the adventure begins as she enters the world of the Hunger Games.
­
After that Suzanne wrote the second book in the series called Catching Fire.Catching Fire is about Katniss returning to the Hunger Games but with other people who have won in the past. She also struggles keeping herself and a love one alive. It ends with a shocking and exciting twist of events that no one would have expected.
­
Finally she wrote the last Hunger Games book. The book is called Mockingjay. Katniss must beat the capital and, save the people she cares about. All Panem will never be the same.That is all I can tell you about these books you will have to read them to find out more.
­
Suzanne Collins books made it all the way to the New York Times best seller list. Which I think is such a great honor,as it caught attention to readers around the world.Which started a reading phenomenon.Most people were hooked on the book after a couple of paragraphs,and some after a few words.
­
On addition to all the resignation she has gotten they are going to make a movie about the first book too. I heard the movie is coming out during the spring of 2012. Everybody is saying the movie is going to be as Harry Potter or the Twilight. Actors and Actress have even been making their own audition tapes online.
­ Those are the main reasons why I want to meet Suzanne Collins, maybe one day you'll meet her to.

Kwigggggg BRONZE, Newmarket, Other

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

I love love love this series. Can't wait for the movie!