The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins | Teen Ink

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

I enjoy reading,but i prefer books that leave you wondering what will happen next.Books that suck you in and is interesting.
The Hunger games had all these potentials in me.
The book is mainly from the point of view of Katniss Everdeen, a sixteen year old girl who lives in the seam of district 12.She hunts and trades for living , and to feed her mom and her little sister prim.Not to mention prim's cat.
The book is about 12 districts that are ruled by a cruel capitol , who keeps them all straight by having the annual Hunger Games.The Hunger Games are a live televised "game" in which two tributes from each capitol , a girl and a boy , are sent away to an arena where all 24 kids must fight/kill each other to death.The last one to stand alive wins.
Katniss the sixteen year old girl , volunteers herself to save her sister prim has was chosen , but is Katniss strong enough to survive? to win? And with the decisions she has to make...will she make the right one?
This book is amazing , and will always leave you breathless at every turn of the page.It is full of adventure and suspense.
I personally love this book and know that anybody that likes suspense , mystery , and/or adventure will really like/enjoy The Hunger Games.