Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison | Teen Ink

Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison

Georgia Nicolson is an ordinary teenager. She deals with what every teenage girl has to deal with: boys, school, friends, looks, a crazy family, and most prominently BOYS!
In the novel, the moment is approaching that nobody enjoys--school. Georgia (a.k.a. Gee) has to decide who her friends are, if she should be with the guy she likes or the neighborhood guy, how she wants to set her image for the school year? These decisions are vital, so whom does she go to request advice from? How about “The Ace Gang”? The Ace Gang is what Gee calls her cluster of friends, and they all go through tons of emotions with each other.
Gee and her friends have code words for just about everything, and to assist the reader, Louise Rennison (author) has an additional Glossary in the back of the novel. A few of these expressions are fabbity fab fab, knickers, and double cool with knobbs.
On each page, something astonishing happens, and it is like flashback of what had happened prior today in my own life. This novel does have a minor quantity of French in it, but you don't have to know French to read the novel. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging is a humorous novel. It is the opening novel of The Georgia Nicolson Series and it is a must read!

SmileyBryony said...
on May. 19 2011 at 7:28 am
I don't about this book but I love the first movie think its great will have to read the books!