The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan

By Wolfsong146 BRONZE, Hillsborough, North Carolina
Wolfsong146 BRONZE, Hillsborough, North Carolina

If you want an action packed, suspenseful, and adventurous book, The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan is the book for you! It is the first book in the series called The 39 Clues. It all starts with two main characters named Amy and Dan Cahill at Grace Cahill’s, their grandmother, funeral where they find out they are members of a very famous and powerful family. There they learn about a competition that might make you the most powerful person on the planet but you have a choice. The choice is either to gather a team and join the competition which has great risks but a grander prize or to take a check of one million dollars. Of course Amy and Dan take the challenge and find out that they will have to follow a certain historical figure, Benjamin Franklin, to get the next clue or the next small clue which will lead to a bigger clue. I think that The Maze of Bones is a wonderful mystery book because it keeps you on the edge of your seat and wanting to read more. Once they find one small clue they have to find another until they get the bigger clue which is what keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend this book to people who like adventure novels and those who love a good puzzle.

Chassity17 said...
Chassity17, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
OMG I love this book, but i can't find them at the library, and i dont have any money to spend. But I love this book!!!