Peter AndThe Star Catchers | Teen Ink

Peter AndThe Star Catchers

Peter Pan has a adventure ahead of him. He just doesn’t know it yet. He is an orphan in a home for boys and he has made friends. Their names are James, Tubby Ted, and Prentice.
Peter does amazing things that I could never think of doing. it’s like he is a risk-taker. There is sword fighting and adventure. If you are into adventures than this is the book for you. Even though this is physically possible theire is flying in this book but you won’t get to that until later in the book.
The main problem is that their is pirates and it is a ongoing fight between Peter and The pirates. The main pirate is named Captain Hook! He is the scariest pirate on the seven seas he is moored on an island called never land the tribe that lived their wasn’t very friendly they had a pet but is no real pet it is a crock. called Mr. Grin he eats anything that is fed to him so better not get on the tribes bad side or you will never see daylight again.
The main theme of the book is that all the star catchers are tying to get all the star stuff back to the heavens. But their is another group called the others that will do anything and I mean anything to get the star stuff.

The book made is suspenseful because when I was reading in bed at night the chapters got so good that I was asking my mom if I could stay up a little longer to read more and more of it. The other books were good a well but not as good as the first one in my perspective. One of the favorite things that Captain Hook likes to say well not actually say but one of the sounds that He likes to make is roaring at Peter, Peter on the other hand like to torment Hook every second that he can. one of the quotes from of the book is(come fly with me where dreams are born and time is never planed just think of happy things and your hart will fly on wings for ever in Never Land.) The otheir book that are like this are Peter and the Shadow thieves, Peter and the Secret of Rundoon, and Peter and the sword of mercy. the parts that I like were none of them I loved all of it. I would target this books and the other also to kids and teens.

I would direct this piece to teens and kids.