Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

By kaloustiancommarosie BRONZE, Whitmore Lake, Michigan
kaloustiancommarosie BRONZE, Whitmore Lake, Michigan

“The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.”

In the seventh installment of the widely known Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, Harry must face what he’s been dreading since he turned eleven. Harry, Ron and Hermione set out into the wizarding world, instead of completing their last year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Instead, they’re searching for the remaining horcruxes, items that Voldemort has split his soul into. They must kill the items but finding them isn’t easy. With a high price on their heads and Voldemort’s followers searching for them everywhere, the journey is full of twists and turns for the trio. Harry has to stay hidden but all the while, hes facing a lot more than a creepy man with a magic wand.
I loved this book. Rowling writes with such detail and emotion, you feel like you’re right there in the book. The characters are true to life and almost anyone could relate to one of them in one way or another. I feel like older kids and adults anywhere could read this book and enjoy it. Even if fantasy books aren’t usually your thing, you will find that this book has something in it for everyone. I would recommend this book and all the other books to anyone who loves excitement adventure and a great book!