To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Harper Lee uses her characters magnificently to show the emotion in the story of “To Kill A Mockingbird”. Over all one of the most significant characters was Atticus Finch who provides a large amount of wisdom, and is all around a good person to his children and community. Another important character was Jean Louise “Scout” Finch, she is a very intelligent tomboy and Atticus’ daughter. Most importantly the theme of the book was to show the moral that people are essentially good or evil. Essentially, I believe that Harper Lee did a great job in achieving her goals and purpose of “To Kill a Mockingbird”.
Wonderfully portraying her main goals and purpose, Harper Lee teaches a valuable lesson through the book to all of her readers. “To Kill a Mockingbird”, will forever be a classic piece of American literature that represents and illustrates our past. In my opinion, I thought the book was fantastic. Although it was an older book, its meaning still provides wonderful insight. I highly recommend this book to anyone to read but, it may be hard to read and understand for younger children.

bmelt said...
Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:58 am
How does everyone like the book to kill a mokingbird?

Agatha replied...
Well, I personnally enjoyed the book as well. You wondering why everybody liked it. Well, firstly what is the reason why you didn't like it?