Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler | Teen Ink

Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

By believeinmexoxo GOLD, Brewster, New York
believeinmexoxo GOLD, Brewster, New York

If you love something let it go and if it comes back to you, it’s yours forever- Anonymous

This book was absolutely amazing and I loved it so much! I first found this book when I was reading my magazine and there was a whole section dedicated to summer reading books. The book stuck to me for awhile and I was like, 'I'm definitely reading this book!' I want a relationship like the one Matt and Anna had and also the one Anna shared with Sam in their short amount of time together so bad. After reading the book I want her to make a sequel so that Anna and Sam can be together and live happily ever after. The similarities Sarah Ockler describes between two vast things is indescribable and it's the most amazing piece of writing I've ever read. I recommend this book to whoever has had a summer romance that didn't last due to some horrible event or it just didn't work out. Just one more thing Sarah, you have to make a sequel because everything is absolutely perfect!

You definitely should read it and no problem! Thanks so much for taking the time to read my review and I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did (:

VickyLove92 PLATINUM, Green Bay, Wisconsin

once life gets harsh/hard, hold your head strong because that's all you can do

omgosh i had da same situation of a summer love n i wanna read now...thx