Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Pretty Little Liars, by Sara Shepard, is an excellent fiction novel for all teenagers. Though it deals with everyday high school drama, there is also suspense involved, so boys will enjoy it as well. When Alison Dilaurentis went missing in seventh grade, everybody wanted to find her. Ali`s old friends and family start to give up on finding her after three years. That is, until all four of her old friends start getting messages threatening to reveal their worst secrets that only Alison knew. These girls, Spencer, Hannah, Aria, and Emily haven’t spoken to one another for years, but now they need to ban together to figure out whom is sending these messages to them and who killed Ali. They also need to keep their secrets safe. Who killed Ali? Who is sending these messages? Is everyone in danger? Will the drama ever end? These questions and many more are answered in the series Pretty Little Liars.

SafariE.Summer said...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 11:18 am
I absolutely love these books I have read almost all of them and I cant wait until the show starts up again

JustinBieberGirl14 replied...
I`m excited for the show to continue as well!

Medina D. said...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 9:15 am

blech! i HATED the books!

but i LOVE the TV show

JustinBieberGirl14 replied...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 11:01 am
To be honest, i wasnt crazy about the books but i wrote this for my school newspaper and they asked me to post it here.

Medina D. replied...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 11:26 am
****wow****