The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks | Teen Ink

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

By mckay1121 BRONZE, Blasdell, New York
mckay1121 BRONZE, Blasdell, New York

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks is abook about a girl who find out who she really is. It is a sad story, but also a romantic love story, this book will catch anyones eye. The Last Song is about a girl teenage girl who is struggling with her relationship with her mom and dad. Her parents are divorced and she hasn’t talked to her dad in three years but her mom sends her and her younger brother Jonah to spend the summer with him. Her mom and dad have a reason for this sudden action that they have yet to share with their but soon enough they will find the dreaded secret out.

I liked The Last Song, it was a good book with characters and a setting that could be real. I could relate to Ronnie, Jonah and all of the other characters well so it got me interested in the book even more. Ronnie and Jonah are faced with a tough problem with which they can’t do anything about. Throughout the summer, Ronnie falls in love and this helps her relationship with her dad. All of the things that happen in the book are things that could happen to any person in real life. It shows that no matter where you are in life or who you are, everyone is given tough choices and thrown into hard places to deal with.

I would definitly recommend this book to someone. It is very interesting and if you like to read books that are realistic then you will definitly love The Last Song. Many different ideas are brought about in this book and if you actually get into it and follow the characters there are many things that you can learn from The Last Song. It is fast reading if you like the book and I would tell anyone who likes a sad romance to read this book.

DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey

Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

I completely agree with your reasons, but the structure was very bland.  It was a struggle to finish your review.  Each sentence is contructed in the same way, the vocabulary is not very diverse, and you repeat things a lot.  but your right, The Last Song was a wonderful book.