Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature.

In Twilight, an average high school girl, Bella Swan, falls in love with one of the most beautiful boys at her new school, Edward, who happens to be a vampire. What does one call a stunning, mysterious vampire and his stunning, mysterious vampire family? I believe “The Cullens” would suffice.

The author’s style and characters will glue your hands to the book and your eyes to the page. In no time, the book is over. But don’t worry – there are three sequels: New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Twilight is well written from Bella’s point of view. It feels as though a movie is playing in your head. If you don’t feel that way, have no fear, the actual movie comes out November 21.

Twilight is such a magnificent book that it was a New York Times bestseller. Who would have thought that the idea for such an astonishing book could come from a dream the author had?

The theme is love conquers all, even the supernatural. Nothing stands in the way of love for Edward and Bella. Or does it?

Meyer’s style of writing will have you wanting to believe that there are gorgeous vampires roaming our world and just hopefully there will be Edwards for all of the girls who have fallen in love with this fictional yet breathtaking character. Since the characters’ love is forbidden, it only makes it better. ­After all, forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

Halcyon said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 6:29 pm:
The Twilight Saga was okay, but I don't get why people obsess over it. However, it seems to have sparked many other vampires-are-great books to the point of which most mortal beings will tend to run from the room, screaming,"GAAAHHH! Not another vampire book!"

Halcyon replied...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 6:34 pm :
BTW: Go Team Jacob!!!!!!

Autumn replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 3:16 pm :
Completely true. I can't bring myself to even contemplate reading another vampire book. They're all exactly the same to me.

ArchimedesWhite replied...
Sept. 29, 2011 at 6:56 am :

Have you ever read the chronicles of vladimir tod?

It is the story of a human born vampire, who struggles with how the vampire society hates him for being born, and the slayer society wants him dead.

Added to this is the fact that he won't drink human blood (vampires in this story kill when they drink usually), and most of the time he gets by with bagged blood from the hospital.

Worst of all, there is a secret group of people who think that a vampire that is born will be ... (more »)

silver syl said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 9:04 am:
<3 <3
just love the book

EspumosoNayade said...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 8:00 am:
Stephenie's done a commendable job! I love all parts of THE TWILIGHT SAGA... Its so realistic, for a while you tend to forget your surroundings and live in the world of Bella Swan and the vampires and werewolves! Awesome storyline! Nice review! I'm loving it!!

Amanda said...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 7:31 pm:
I totally <3 this book!!!!!!

Blackmirror said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 1:28 am:
I loved your review! It was nice! :) I myself don't like the Twilight series at all and regret buying the books instead of borrowing the from someone, but that's just me... :D I thought your review was very well written, though. :)

DreamingOurWorld said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 10:50 pm:
I liked the article. However, Twilight was horrible! I couldn't read through half the book! Most of it is just descriptions upon descriptions of Edward. But your article was still great =).

EnochDreams said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 12:17 am:
Great book, wonderful detail. The 2nd in the series titled New Moon was boring but the rest were very easy entertaining reads! The chicks might like them more.

Halcyon replied...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 6:32 pm :
I agree with you about New Moon. Too much of the novel is spent with Bella wallowing in depression.

Jonak4ever said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 1:35 pm:
There was no stereotype about vampires doing that stuff, thats what they are according to the author that wrote the dracula novels

shadow4ever said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 1:29 pm:
I started reading this book but then i didn't like it. i kept reading but then i fell asleep.

person said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 1:27 pm:
I started to reed this book, but I didn't like it because. It was to sappy

twilight rocs said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 9:07 pm:
oh my gosh. i love the twilight siereis! Stephanie Meyer makes them seem like so more than just blood sucking monsters like dracula or somthing!

9718350526 said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 6:13 am:

its a very nice story according to me.

ull find it like ur real life.firstly u ll find it boring but when as u start it will suck u in

Lynnies said...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:55 pm:
I really enjoyed twilight. But eclispe absolutely frustrated me. I mean jacob did ! He changed so much in the books it stunned me. Arghh, but other than that I really loved the books :)

fire_ice4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 5:59 pm:

My friend used to be obsessed with Twilight...

Last year I let her borrow my copy of Dracula and all the seasons of Buffy and she never went back to Edward :)

Ashley1995 said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 10:04 am:
I love the twilight saga and too have all the books and films... I hope they stay close to the story line in Breaking Dawn especially as they are splitting it into two films so hopefully they wont miss out the important parts. I loved the boks and cant wait to watch breaking dawn!!

wasauskyx said...
May 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm:
I've read all the books in the series and got all the movies too. I hope that when Breaking Dawn comes out is as good as the book and that it doesn't skip many of the good parts :)

LoveULoo43 said...
May 3, 2011 at 4:03 am:
i agree with you that twilight was a great book series one of the best in my opion but personally i still dont really enjoy vampire books most are kinda boring and twilight was so fun to read it got my hopes u then my hope fell when i saw many authers still stuck to the old rutine