Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature.

In Twilight, an average high school girl, Bella Swan, falls in love with one of the most beautiful boys at her new school, Edward, who happens to be a vampire. What does one call a stunning, mysterious vampire and his stunning, mysterious vampire family? I believe “The Cullens” would suffice.

The author’s style and characters will glue your hands to the book and your eyes to the page. In no time, the book is over. But don’t worry – there are three sequels: New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Twilight is well written from Bella’s point of view. It feels as though a movie is playing in your head. If you don’t feel that way, have no fear, the actual movie comes out November 21.

Twilight is such a magnificent book that it was a New York Times bestseller. Who would have thought that the idea for such an astonishing book could come from a dream the author had?

The theme is love conquers all, even the supernatural. Nothing stands in the way of love for Edward and Bella. Or does it?

Meyer’s style of writing will have you wanting to believe that there are gorgeous vampires roaming our world and just hopefully there will be Edwards for all of the girls who have fallen in love with this fictional yet breathtaking character. Since the characters’ love is forbidden, it only makes it better. ­After all, forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

Amanda said...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 7:31 pm:
I totally <3 this book!!!!!!

Blackmirror said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 1:28 am:
I loved your review! It was nice! :) I myself don't like the Twilight series at all and regret buying the books instead of borrowing the from someone, but that's just me... :D I thought your review was very well written, though. :)

DreamingOurWorld said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 10:50 pm:
I liked the article. However, Twilight was horrible! I couldn't read through half the book! Most of it is just descriptions upon descriptions of Edward. But your article was still great =).

EnochDreams said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 12:17 am:
Great book, wonderful detail. The 2nd in the series titled New Moon was boring but the rest were very easy entertaining reads! The chicks might like them more.

Halcyon replied...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 6:32 pm :
I agree with you about New Moon. Too much of the novel is spent with Bella wallowing in depression.

Jonak4ever said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 1:35 pm:
There was no stereotype about vampires doing that stuff, thats what they are according to the author that wrote the dracula novels

shadow4ever said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 1:29 pm:
I started reading this book but then i didn't like it. i kept reading but then i fell asleep.

person said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 1:27 pm:
I started to reed this book, but I didn't like it because. It was to sappy

twilight rocs said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 9:07 pm:
oh my gosh. i love the twilight siereis! Stephanie Meyer makes them seem like so more than just blood sucking monsters like dracula or somthing!

9718350526 said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 6:13 am:

its a very nice story according to me.

ull find it like ur real life.firstly u ll find it boring but when as u start it will suck u in

Lynnies said...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:55 pm:
I really enjoyed twilight. But eclispe absolutely frustrated me. I mean jacob did ! He changed so much in the books it stunned me. Arghh, but other than that I really loved the books :)

fire_ice4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 5:59 pm:

My friend used to be obsessed with Twilight...

Last year I let her borrow my copy of Dracula and all the seasons of Buffy and she never went back to Edward :)

Ashley1995 said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 10:04 am:
I love the twilight saga and too have all the books and films... I hope they stay close to the story line in Breaking Dawn especially as they are splitting it into two films so hopefully they wont miss out the important parts. I loved the boks and cant wait to watch breaking dawn!!

wasauskyx said...
May 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm:
I've read all the books in the series and got all the movies too. I hope that when Breaking Dawn comes out is as good as the book and that it doesn't skip many of the good parts :)

LoveULoo43 said...
May 3, 2011 at 4:03 am:
i agree with you that twilight was a great book series one of the best in my opion but personally i still dont really enjoy vampire books most are kinda boring and twilight was so fun to read it got my hopes u then my hope fell when i saw many authers still stuck to the old rutine

Bridgeyy said...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 7:43 am:

I love Twilight! i saved and saved to buy the books and movies. i can't wait for Breaking Dawn. i hope its great and does the book justice =] 

ShannonLaDieuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Well in my opinion I belive twilight is an amazing serise that is for girls who enjoy vamps

AndyD said...
Apr. 16, 2011 at 9:37 am:
Thanks for a great review!

marissalyn said...
finally some one else who agrees ! I thought the exact thing when i saw the movie. i just hope breaking dawn is a little bit better. 

writ3r said...
Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:16 am:
does any one else feel blown that the movie does this book no justice i mean the actors were awful. and in the book edward was like my husband. but in the movie the only think i took interest in jacob and his shirtless body.