Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature.

In Twilight, an average high school girl, Bella Swan, falls in love with one of the most beautiful boys at her new school, Edward, who happens to be a vampire. What does one call a stunning, mysterious vampire and his stunning, mysterious vampire family? I believe “The Cullens” would suffice.

The author’s style and characters will glue your hands to the book and your eyes to the page. In no time, the book is over. But don’t worry – there are three sequels: New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Twilight is well written from Bella’s point of view. It feels as though a movie is playing in your head. If you don’t feel that way, have no fear, the actual movie comes out November 21.

Twilight is such a magnificent book that it was a New York Times bestseller. Who would have thought that the idea for such an astonishing book could come from a dream the author had?

The theme is love conquers all, even the supernatural. Nothing stands in the way of love for Edward and Bella. Or does it?

Meyer’s style of writing will have you wanting to believe that there are gorgeous vampires roaming our world and just hopefully there will be Edwards for all of the girls who have fallen in love with this fictional yet breathtaking character. Since the characters’ love is forbidden, it only makes it better. ­After all, forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

holdendeman said...

TEAM HARRY POTTER!!

WOOHOO!

DiaaBabeyy replied...
I liked the breaking dawn , It was good .. & Harry Potter movies are like FOREVER -.-

Cheeseburger said...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 10:55 am
I'm not a fan of romance novels, so I didn't like Twilight, but the review is good.

Naomi518 said...
"it does not do good to dwell on dreams and forget to live" -Albus Percivial Wulfric Brian Dumbledor

TheHalfBloodPrincess replied...
And Stephanie Meyer said this whole idea came to her in a dream ;) Dumbledore is always right.

Naomi518 replied...
ooo I like you're unser name :D

BlueRain replied...

Yeah, kind of like how Bella forgets to live after Edward leaves.

Dumbledore rules. Forget Edward. Team Dumbledore :) and Team Luna, and Team Gred and Forge.. Team Potterhead.

breezysea said...
and i mean it

newtwilightfan said...
i love twilight but i don't know why 1 frend draged me into it a another is trying to get me out i read the 2nd in 2 days

Breezysea replied...
I don't get why you guys make such a big deal over twilight it's ( I can't belive I am saying this) it is just a book I am going to regret saying that later but any way stop the comotion!!!!!!!!!!!

Clear_Skies said...
Sept. 17, 2011 at 11:12 am

Ewwww.

Vampire books suck. (pun intended.)(but I do think they suck.)

newtwilightfan replied...
you in sult me i <3 twilight

Clear_Skies replied...
Well, I think the twilight books were okay. I just don't see the big deal with them.

Naomi518 replied...

insult is one word.

I do agree with Clear_Skies  though, I think Twilight sucks. There is no true romance. He likes her because she smells good and she likes him because he's good looking. There is no character development in the entire series (except with Rosalie, she's the only character I actually like). Bella is a horrible role model, she lies to her parents, sneaks her boyfriend in her room, has no personality, and jumps off a cliff JUST because her boyfriend left her. Seriou... (more »)

zhlenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I never really though about it that way.. But that is so true. I don''t Twilight is terrible, if it was it wouldn't be a bestseller would it? (Welllll...)

And yet the review was amazing!

auber98 replied...
I love Twilight, but I laughed at Naomi518's comment..Hahaa!! :)

BlueRain replied...

It's a best seller because Team Hormone is on the loose and Edward set it free.

But that's about it.

Brittany87 said...
ikr (i know right)

Brittany87 said...
Awesome<3 <3

callie15 said...
Sept. 3, 2011 at 1:41 am
Great review. And that's the important thing.