Love is a Many Trousered Thing by Louise Rennison | Teen Ink

Love is a Many Trousered Thing by Louise Rennison

May 17, 2010
By Frogy_203 BRONZE, Marietta, Georgia
Frogy_203 BRONZE, Marietta, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Love is a Many Trousered Thing If you love reading about teens, then you’re going to love this book. “Love is a Many Trousered Thing-Confessions of Georgia Nicolson” ($8.09 Barnes Noble) by Louise Rennison is all about how a girl named Georgia Nicolson goes through life with a sex god returning from Kiwi-a-go-go-land (which in her language is New Zealand). She is waiting for Masiamo to answer if he would like to go out with her. Jas is always in Jasland with Tom. Rosie and Sven are always trying to plan their Viking Style Wedding; and she is always trying to make up new dance ideas from hilarious moments in her life. Dave the Laugh is always trying to snog Georgia while he is dating Emma. The Blunder Boys are always lurking around trying to get the twits. Her mutti and vatti are of course trying to ruin her life. Angus and Gordy are always attacking the prat poodles. And then there is the Baldy-O-Gram; in his nuddy pants for woman. But over all, this book is about how Georgia goes through her hectic life in England. I personally love the whole series because it tells about how a teen in England goes through life.


The author's comments:
i enjoy typing

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.