Breaking Dawn by stephenie meyer | Teen Ink

Breaking Dawn by stephenie meyer

April 21, 2010
By summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio
summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio
4 articles 0 photos 22 comments

Favorite Quote:
Get Over It!!!!,,,, Deal With It!!!!!!,,,, or GET A LIFE!!!!!!


Breaking Dawn is an action filled book. It has all of the best parts a book needs including: romance, children, action, and WEREWOLVES!!!!! In Eclipse Meyer left off where Bella and Edward are engaged. In the beginning of Breaking Dawn Bella and Edward are now married but Bella complicates things by telling Jacob what they are going to do on their honeymoon trip(Bella has no idea where they are going). Edward must break up the fight between Jacob and Bella because Jacob is flaming with fury and, not meaning to, is starting to hurt Bella with his massive viselike grip.

After the matrimonial ceremony, Bella and Edward escape to their honeymoon on Isle Esme. Everything is going well until Bella realizes that she is pregnant. Edwards suddenly realizing how long Bella has been gone comes into the room. Bella tells him what she has discovered and soon realizes that she should not have been showing her pregnancy so soon. Edward is sitting on the floor stunned when his phone starts ringing. Bella soon gets annoyed with the sound and turns to see Edward in a trance so she walks over and picks up the phone. It happens to be Alice and Carlisle. Carlisle tells Edward to bring Bella home as soon as he can. When they arrive home, Bella is sick but is determined to keep the baby though it is killing her. She soon gives birth to a half vampire-half human Reneesme.

And that’s where I’m going to stop. You will have to read the book to figure out the rest! Breaking dawn is a captivating book of true love, magical beings, and evil doers. Find out more about Jacob, Reneesme, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Edward, Emmet, Rosalie, and Esme by reading all of the Twilight Saga series. This book is an amazing and believable book for young adults and teenagers to read. So dive into the story of a young girl caught between a vampire and a werewolf in her quest for true love in her hometown.


The author's comments:
it has werewolves