Breaking Dawn by stephenie meyer | Teen Ink

Breaking Dawn by stephenie meyer

By summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio
summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio

Get Over It!!!!,,,, Deal With It!!!!!!,,,, or GET A LIFE!!!!!!

Breaking Dawn is an action filled book. It has all of the best parts a book needs including: romance, children, action, and WEREWOLVES!!!!! In Eclipse Meyer left off where Bella and Edward are engaged. In the beginning of Breaking Dawn Bella and Edward are now married but Bella complicates things by telling Jacob what they are going to do on their honeymoon trip(Bella has no idea where they are going). Edward must break up the fight between Jacob and Bella because Jacob is flaming with fury and, not meaning to, is starting to hurt Bella with his massive viselike grip.

After the matrimonial ceremony, Bella and Edward escape to their honeymoon on Isle Esme. Everything is going well until Bella realizes that she is pregnant. Edwards suddenly realizing how long Bella has been gone comes into the room. Bella tells him what she has discovered and soon realizes that she should not have been showing her pregnancy so soon. Edward is sitting on the floor stunned when his phone starts ringing. Bella soon gets annoyed with the sound and turns to see Edward in a trance so she walks over and picks up the phone. It happens to be Alice and Carlisle. Carlisle tells Edward to bring Bella home as soon as he can. When they arrive home, Bella is sick but is determined to keep the baby though it is killing her. She soon gives birth to a half vampire-half human Reneesme.

And that’s where I’m going to stop. You will have to read the book to figure out the rest! Breaking dawn is a captivating book of true love, magical beings, and evil doers. Find out more about Jacob, Reneesme, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Edward, Emmet, Rosalie, and Esme by reading all of the Twilight Saga series. This book is an amazing and believable book for young adults and teenagers to read. So dive into the story of a young girl caught between a vampire and a werewolf in her quest for true love in her hometown.

it has werewolves

summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio

okay well idc what your opinion is so bye bye for ever!!

summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio

okay well i dont want to know your opinion so have a nice life okee dokee?

MiriamH said...
MiriamH, Mequon, Wisconsin

“I just want someone to hear what I have to say. And maybe if I talk long enough, it’ll make sense.”

I know. There is nothing wrong with liking Twilight either. I apologize if I offended you, I just have some... strong opinions.

MiriamH said...
MiriamH, Mequon, Wisconsin

Well, I am not telling you what you should like, I am just giving my arguments. Feel free to consider them. I have the right to argue my opinions.

summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio

oh and twilight has fantasy to!!!!okay so Just get off your high horse and post on somebody elses review. But thanks for your imput on what i should and shouldnt like. Have a good day m'am

summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio

then i guess you should not be placing your opinion then either. Am i right? some people like FICTIONAL vampires and some people dont. And apprently you dont and there is nothing wrong with that

MiriamH said...
MiriamH, Mequon, Wisconsin

At least the Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings books are somewhat realistic (you know, besides the fantasy thing and all) I mean, how many times is it going to work out in a way that the main characters lose NOTHING, no loss, no tragedy, how is that thrilling. It is only in Disney movies that have a perfectly happy ending. Twilight just gives everyone false hope that nothing bad will ever happen that doesn't turn out perfect or even better than it was to begin with. Life just doesn't work that way, trust me, I know.

MiriamH said...
MiriamH, Mequon, Wisconsin

I'm just saying, that the person who was imaginitive enough to come up with the concept of an EVIL BLOODSUCKING THING (emphasis on EVIL) should get the final say. And whoever that person may be, they will never be outshined in the lore of vampires, because they created it. Without that person's idea, no one would care about Stephanie Meyer or Robert Pattinson as mucha s they do now. (which in any case, I think is stupid how girls obsess over some guy who is a diva.)

addymayrelizabeth BRONZE, Marietta, West Virginia
well FYI vampires are fictional characters and could have been created by any number of people. SO vampires can be anything they want to be

MiriamH said...
MiriamH, Mequon, Wisconsin

Just FYI, Vampires were created by someone. The person who came up with them gets the final vote, and as far as I know, that was towards vampires as VILLAINS!

well considering twilight isnt true vampires arent real it would be considered a fantasy. even if they were real how do u know they would be like dracula. They may be like the twilight characters i mean nobody kno how many vampires have u met in your life...none right. So when you meet one i want to know if its like dracula or edward cullen

i also agree and yes i have read the harry potter books also so sorry Mimi8

summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio

i know what your getting at but what about Harry Potter hes some kind of little witch kid. Most of the time you think of a witch kid as bad to!

summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio

i agree thank you:)

MiriamH said...
MiriamH, Mequon, Wisconsin

What I don't see the point of is a vampire love story. I mean, how many of those have you seen, 10, 20, 30?? I mean, why is the Twilight Saga so special. Except for that fact that the vampires are like gods instead of demons. They are supposed to be stinking monsters. If you want to know how vampires are really supposed to be, read Dracula!!!! And the point in a wizard, is that it is FANTASY, Twilight is what?? If you want to call twilight fantasy, i will think you are crazy, no offense.

alyofthevalley BRONZE, Pistachioville, Wisconsin

Hate me, love me, doesn't matter. I'm me and you can't change that.

I think I'm gonna have to side w/ Tralfaz1, summertime13, and addymayrelizabeth on this one. The Twilight saga is a romantic thriller. Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings... wheres the romance and/or thrill in that? I have actually read all the Harry Potter books and I think that compared to The Twilight Saga they are somewhat dull. Sorry Mimi8

summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio

THANK YOU at least you and addymay know what a good book is!!!!! twilight is sooo much better than FREAKING LORD OF THE RINGS

yeah it was an amazing book

summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio

THANK YOU AS WELL at least you and addynay know what a good book is

summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio

thank you!!!!!!!! at least you know what a good book is!!!!!!!!