Breaking Dawn by stephenie meyer | Teen Ink

Breaking Dawn by stephenie meyer

April 21, 2010
By summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio
summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio
4 articles 0 photos 22 comments

Favorite Quote:
Get Over It!!!!,,,, Deal With It!!!!!!,,,, or GET A LIFE!!!!!!


Breaking Dawn is an action filled book. It has all of the best parts a book needs including: romance, children, action, and WEREWOLVES!!!!! In Eclipse Meyer left off where Bella and Edward are engaged. In the beginning of Breaking Dawn Bella and Edward are now married but Bella complicates things by telling Jacob what they are going to do on their honeymoon trip(Bella has no idea where they are going). Edward must break up the fight between Jacob and Bella because Jacob is flaming with fury and, not meaning to, is starting to hurt Bella with his massive viselike grip.

After the matrimonial ceremony, Bella and Edward escape to their honeymoon on Isle Esme. Everything is going well until Bella realizes that she is pregnant. Edwards suddenly realizing how long Bella has been gone comes into the room. Bella tells him what she has discovered and soon realizes that she should not have been showing her pregnancy so soon. Edward is sitting on the floor stunned when his phone starts ringing. Bella soon gets annoyed with the sound and turns to see Edward in a trance so she walks over and picks up the phone. It happens to be Alice and Carlisle. Carlisle tells Edward to bring Bella home as soon as he can. When they arrive home, Bella is sick but is determined to keep the baby though it is killing her. She soon gives birth to a half vampire-half human Reneesme.

And that’s where I’m going to stop. You will have to read the book to figure out the rest! Breaking dawn is a captivating book of true love, magical beings, and evil doers. Find out more about Jacob, Reneesme, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Edward, Emmet, Rosalie, and Esme by reading all of the Twilight Saga series. This book is an amazing and believable book for young adults and teenagers to read. So dive into the story of a young girl caught between a vampire and a werewolf in her quest for true love in her hometown.


The author's comments:
it has werewolves

Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 44 comments.


on Oct. 19 2015 at 1:14 pm
BabySnickers15 SILVER, Columbus, Ohio
9 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying" ~Michael Jordan~
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" ~Franklin Delano Roosevelt~

Breaking Dawn was only good because Renesmee was born, Jacob imprinted, and Bella was turned into a vampire.

ponyant29 said...
on Jun. 18 2014 at 1:22 pm
i love this book. i read the saga now i just finshed it yesterday. i love how it is related to real life. i must say i wish i was bella i have an crazy love for edward!!

on Jan. 19 2012 at 11:21 am
summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio
4 articles 0 photos 22 comments

Favorite Quote:
Get Over It!!!!,,,, Deal With It!!!!!!,,,, or GET A LIFE!!!!!!

Well i was only twelve when i wrote this... So yes i could have done better.

tammy said...
on Jul. 31 2011 at 6:18 pm
I don't really care for the Twilight Series book.s

on Jun. 6 2011 at 5:10 am
Ayushi_austen BRONZE, Kolkata, Other
3 articles 0 photos 54 comments

Favorite Quote:
I love my past. I love my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer...

@schlage:I beg 2 differ....I think it was completely fatabulous that no battle ensued and no blood was lost..I would have hated one of the cullens to get hurt..dunno y u r so sadistic??

fyi: I cnt w8 4 d movie!!


schlage GOLD said...
on Dec. 12 2010 at 6:32 pm
schlage GOLD, Erie, Pennsylvania
10 articles 0 photos 37 comments
The book would've been so much better if there had been an actual battle between the volturi and all the other vampires. There was absolutely ZERO ACTION. It was actually pretty boring.

basketball*s said...
on Nov. 9 2010 at 11:30 am
oops! spelling mistakes and a random #5. sorry!

basketball*S said...
on Nov. 9 2010 at 11:29 am
I think you did a okay job, but the reveiw could have been so much better. Like at the end, stating that is all you are going to write ruins the whole thin. you want to captivate your reader, and keep them hangiing 5 so they will buy the book. Great Work!!!

on Jul. 17 2010 at 10:52 am
sunnyhunny PLATINUM, Litchfield, New Hampshire
22 articles 3 photos 329 comments

Favorite Quote:
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
-Ghandi

okay, sorry.  I was trying to respectfully state my opinion without being rude.  I don't think the series is terrible.  I am just recognizing that it has its flaws.  If you don't want discussion, then don't post pieces with strong, controversial opinions.  The whole point of posting your work is for the topic to be discussed, but I'm sorry I just won't look at your work then.

on Jul. 14 2010 at 7:04 pm
summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio
4 articles 0 photos 22 comments

Favorite Quote:
Get Over It!!!!,,,, Deal With It!!!!!!,,,, or GET A LIFE!!!!!!

okay if you dont like my posts then dont comment i rly dont care okee dokee!

on Jul. 14 2010 at 9:25 am
sunnyhunny PLATINUM, Litchfield, New Hampshire
22 articles 3 photos 329 comments

Favorite Quote:
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
-Ghandi

I think that genre and writing style is all just a matter of opinion.  It's okay to enjoy romance over magic or werewolves over wizards, etc.  I still believe that Harry Potter is better written.  I wont go so far to say that Twilight is terrible, but Harry Potter has a more interesting plot, and I am a huge admirer of J.K. Rowling. 

on Jul. 14 2010 at 9:20 am
sunnyhunny PLATINUM, Litchfield, New Hampshire
22 articles 3 photos 329 comments

Favorite Quote:
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
-Ghandi

These books are really addicting, but they are very unrealistic.  I enjoyed Meyer's writing style (as in her wording of things and her way of telling the story) but I think that the plots could have improved.  In twilight, I felt like Edcward and Bella fell in love way too quickly.  Bella seems to have a very negative temperment, but everyone wants to be her friend or date her.  Also, when you think about it scientifically, I don't think that it's possible for someone without blood to get someone pregnant.  But all that aside, these books are worth reading.  They just may not be the highest quality reading of your life.  I've seen worse though (cough cough clique series)

on May. 17 2010 at 4:25 pm
alyofthevalley BRONZE, Pistachioville, Wisconsin
4 articles 3 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
Hate me, love me, doesn't matter. I'm me and you can't change that.

Uhm sorry Mimi8 I'm not trying to be rude or anything but really,, honey it's not that big of a deal what YOU think literature is. You also shouldn't go around telling people you're right when it's just an opinion. It's nothing to be angry or upset about. It's this thing called LIFE. Another thing, you don't know any of us so don't say we don't know what real literature is. There is no reason for you to say anything like that about us. We were all just stating our opinions, including you and I get that we don't agree. You are right that we all can have our own opinion but you don't need to 'state your opinion' about people you don't know! Again I'm not trying to be rude. I'm sorry if thats the way it sounds.

on May. 10 2010 at 8:41 pm
addymayrelizabeth BRONZE, Marietta, West Virginia
4 articles 0 photos 13 comments
yeah please i mena come on leave us all alone were are bffs and you cant tell us what to read so i hope you love reading bad literature cause thats what you are reading so leave us alone

on May. 10 2010 at 7:21 pm
summertime13 BRONZE, Marrietta, Ohio
4 articles 0 photos 22 comments

Favorite Quote:
Get Over It!!!!,,,, Deal With It!!!!!!,,,, or GET A LIFE!!!!!!

okay then shutupo and leave me alone okay??? do you get it i DONT like you already okay leave me alone

MiriamH said...
on May. 8 2010 at 7:37 pm
MiriamH, Mequon, Wisconsin
0 articles 0 photos 92 comments

Favorite Quote:
“I just want someone to hear what I have to say. And maybe if I talk long enough, it’ll make sense.”

Yup, I know, but your opinions insult me as much as mine insult you.

MiriamH said...
on May. 8 2010 at 7:36 pm
MiriamH, Mequon, Wisconsin
0 articles 0 photos 92 comments

Favorite Quote:
“I just want someone to hear what I have to say. And maybe if I talk long enough, it’ll make sense.”

Well then, I hope you have a nice life never knowing what GOOD literature is.

on May. 8 2010 at 4:01 pm
WinterFest BRONZE, Tralfaz, Hawaii
2 articles 2 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I will praise thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are thy works and my soul knoweth right well." Psalms 139:14..........."Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big your God is."

Actually, as I was told by one of my previous teachers, all literature is real literature, no matter if it's true or not. There is not enough time to spare to not read all the books God has allowed us to have 

on May. 8 2010 at 3:05 pm
addymayrelizabeth BRONZE, Marietta, West Virginia
4 articles 0 photos 13 comments
yeah i guess you can like whatever you like but you need to remeber other people have strong opinion in the oposite way

MiriamH said...
on May. 8 2010 at 9:50 am
MiriamH, Mequon, Wisconsin
0 articles 0 photos 92 comments

Favorite Quote:
“I just want someone to hear what I have to say. And maybe if I talk long enough, it’ll make sense.”

Yup, I hope you have a nice life, never knowing what real literature is.