Breaking Dawn by stephenie meyer

Breaking Dawn is an action filled book. It has all of the best parts a book needs including: romance, children, action, and WEREWOLVES!!!!! In Eclipse Meyer left off where Bella and Edward are engaged. In the beginning of Breaking Dawn Bella and Edward are now married but Bella complicates things by telling Jacob what they are going to do on their honeymoon trip(Bella has no idea where they are going). Edward must break up the fight between Jacob and Bella because Jacob is flaming with fury and, not meaning to, is starting to hurt Bella with his massive viselike grip.

After the matrimonial ceremony, Bella and Edward escape to their honeymoon on Isle Esme. Everything is going well until Bella realizes that she is pregnant. Edwards suddenly realizing how long Bella has been gone comes into the room. Bella tells him what she has discovered and soon realizes that she should not have been showing her pregnancy so soon. Edward is sitting on the floor stunned when his phone starts ringing. Bella soon gets annoyed with the sound and turns to see Edward in a trance so she walks over and picks up the phone. It happens to be Alice and Carlisle. Carlisle tells Edward to bring Bella home as soon as he can. When they arrive home, Bella is sick but is determined to keep the baby though it is killing her. She soon gives birth to a half vampire-half human Reneesme.

And that’s where I’m going to stop. You will have to read the book to figure out the rest! Breaking dawn is a captivating book of true love, magical beings, and evil doers. Find out more about Jacob, Reneesme, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Edward, Emmet, Rosalie, and Esme by reading all of the Twilight Saga series. This book is an amazing and believable book for young adults and teenagers to read. So dive into the story of a young girl caught between a vampire and a werewolf in her quest for true love in her hometown.

ponyant29 said...
yesterday at 1:22 pm:
i love this book. i read the saga now i just finshed it yesterday. i love how it is related to real life. i must say i wish i was bella i have an crazy love for edward!!

tammy said...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 6:18 pm:
I don't really care for the Twilight Series book.s

schlage said...
The book would've been so much better if there had been an actual battle between the volturi and all the other vampires. There was absolutely ZERO ACTION. It was actually pretty boring.

Ayushi_austen replied...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 5:10 am :

@schlage:I beg 2 differ....I think it was completely fatabulous that no battle ensued and no blood was lost..I would have hated one of the cullens to get hurt..dunno y u r so sadistic??

fyi: I cnt w8 4 d movie!!

basketball*S said...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:29 am:
I think you did a okay job, but the reveiw could have been so much better. Like at the end, stating that is all you are going to write ruins the whole thin. you want to captivate your reader, and keep them hangiing 5 so they will buy the book. Great Work!!!

basketball*s replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 11:30 am :
oops! spelling mistakes and a random #5. sorry!

summertime13 replied...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:21 am :
Well i was only twelve when i wrote this... So yes i could have done better.

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 9:20 am:
These books are really addicting, but they are very unrealistic.  I enjoyed Meyer's writing style (as in her wording of things and her way of telling the story) but I think that the plots could have improved.  In twilight, I felt like Edcward and Bella fell in love way too quickly.  Bella seems to have a very negative temperment, but everyone wants to be her friend or date her.  Also, when you think about it scientifically, I don't think that it's possible... (more »)

alyofthevalley said...
May 3, 2010 at 2:54 pm:
I think I'm gonna have to side w/ Tralfaz1, summertime13, and addymayrelizabeth on this one. The Twilight saga is a romantic thriller. Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings... wheres the romance and/or thrill in that? I have actually read all the Harry Potter books and I think that compared to The Twilight Saga they are somewhat dull. Sorry Mimi8

summertime13 replied...
May 3, 2010 at 4:00 pm :
i agree thank you:)

addymayrelizabeth replied...
May 3, 2010 at 7:57 pm :
i also agree and yes i have read the harry potter books also so sorry Mimi8

Mimi8 replied...
May 6, 2010 at 8:36 pm :
At least the Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings books are somewhat realistic (you know, besides the fantasy thing and all) I mean, how many times is it going to work out in a way that the main characters lose NOTHING, no loss, no tragedy, how is that thrilling. It is only in Disney movies that have a perfectly happy ending. Twilight just gives everyone false hope that nothing bad will ever happen that doesn't turn out perfect or even better than it was to begin with. Life just doesn't work that... (more »)

summertime13 replied...
May 6, 2010 at 8:42 pm :
oh and twilight has fantasy to!!!!okay so Just get off your high horse and post on somebody elses review. But thanks for your imput on what i should and shouldnt like. Have a good day m'am

Mimi8 replied...
May 6, 2010 at 9:10 pm :
Well, I am not telling you what you should like, I am just giving my arguments. Feel free to consider them. I have the right to argue my opinions.

summertime13 replied...
May 7, 2010 at 8:50 pm :
okay well i dont want to know your opinion so have a nice life okee dokee?

Mimi8 replied...
May 8, 2010 at 9:50 am :
Yup, I hope you have a nice life, never knowing what real literature is.

Tralfaz1 replied...
May 8, 2010 at 4:01 pm :
Actually, as I was told by one of my previous teachers, all literature is real literature, no matter if it's true or not. There is not enough time to spare to not read all the books God has allowed us to have 

Mimi8 replied...
May 8, 2010 at 7:36 pm :
Well then, I hope you have a nice life never knowing what GOOD literature is.

addymayrelizabeth replied...
May 10, 2010 at 8:41 pm :
yeah please i mena come on leave us all alone were are bffs and you cant tell us what to read so i hope you love reading bad literature cause thats what you are reading so leave us alone

alyofthevalley replied...
May 17, 2010 at 4:25 pm :
Uhm sorry Mimi8 I'm not trying to be rude or anything but really,, honey it's not that big of a deal what YOU think literature is. You also shouldn't go around telling people you're right when it's just an opinion. It's nothing to be angry or upset about. It's this thing called LIFE. Another thing, you don't know any of us so don't say we don't know what real literature is. There is no reason for you to say anything like that about us. We were all just stating our opinions, including you and I g... (more »)