Romiette And Julio by Sharon M. Draper | Teen Ink

Romiette And Julio by Sharon M. Draper

March 1, 2010
By Jakyrah BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Jakyrah BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

What will the human race do for love? Well in this book, Romiette And Julio, it tells you how people can come together and just love each other. I totally recommend this book, Romiette and Julio, for people who like romantic novel.

Sharon M. drapper, my favorite author, she is author of this book. The reason why I like her books is because all of her stuff is so realistic. The reason why I think its realistic is because the text she uses, like she has a lot of modern day stuff like stuff I would say with me friends. Because I like relating to the books I read. My favorite book that she wrote is tears of a tiger, that book is phenomenal! Because it was just so real and touching and it makes you think.

Romiette and Julio is about two love bird. One young boy “Julio” is from Texas and moves to Ohio, (and he hates it!) until he finds this young beautiful girl “Romiette” who has lived in Ohio for her whole life. They talked over the Internet, and met in school. That’s when they fell in love.

At the high school there are gangs, “the devil dogs.” (who are very violent) Romiette and Julio hate gangs. And try to put a stop them. The question remains will Julio risk his life for Romiettes love?

Although you guys want to hear more about this book I have to wrap this up, and when you read this book you maybe able to answer my question, “what will the human race do for love?” This book is great thanks for reading!