Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr | Teen Ink

Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr

By .peace.love.happiness. BRONZE, Dell Rapids, South Dakota
.peace.love.happiness. BRONZE, Dell Rapids, South Dakota

"Live, Laugh, Love!" and "Peace, Love, and Happiness!"

“Story of a Girl” is a book about relationships with others. It’s a compelling suspense novel that you just can’t put down. Anyone and everyone should give this book a try!

Deanna Lambert is just a normal thirteen year old girl. Until, she gets caught with a seventeen year old in the back of his Buick. Her dad is the person who caught them together. Tommy Webber was Deanna’s big brother’s best friend until that day. Deanna and her dad’s relationship hasn’t been the same since he caught her and Tommy together. Deanna is a sophomore now, and everyone knows her secret.

Sara Zarr has a unique writing style. She bases this story on something of the past, not the present. Zarr has talent, and is a very good author. The books that Zarr writes all have a Christian background to them. Sara Zarr writes like she is experiencing everything her main characters are experiencing. She has so many very good books.

This book is one of my favorites now. I like how you never know what is going to happen, so you have to keep reading to find out. This book was very unpredictable. So much stuff happened that I didn’t expect.

“Story of a Girl” is a brilliant story. People could really relate to this story. What happened to Deanna has happened to people before. Sara Zarr is a brilliant author. I recommend reading this book. You will not forget it.