Son of the Mob This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Son of the Mob by Gordon Korman is a great book! Why? It's a fun, fast read as well as being a guy and girl book.

Vince Luca, the main character, lives with parents and older brother. His dad has a very rewarding job. Doctor, lawyer, computer wiz, you guess? No, no, and no.

His dad has a vending-machine business, only this vending machine doesn't sell your everyday snacks: it sells stolen cars, TVs and other stuff. His dad is the mob. He's the head honcho. It's hard enough trying to fit in at high school without people being scared of you and having the Feds tap your house, listening to every sound. The plot thickens, Vince finally meets his dream girl but what happens when her dad is the guy trying to take down his dad?

Every turn of the page brings a new laugh and if you think you have the weirdest family, well, make room for the Lucas. Oh, there is a second book, Hollywood Hustle and it's just as great!

me too 1234 said...
Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:24 am
this book is a great book it teach us about it and make to know more about this great book him or her

Hanner_:D said...
Hahaha, that is great to know other people have read the same book. I really enjoyed reading this book. I read it a while ago so I'm sorry if I mix some things up. I loved how him and the girl get to know each other cause they both had lice. How romantic is that!