Great Expectations This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

This is, in a sense, a novel aboutjourney, but I like to think of it as a love novel (it is partiallyautobiographical). Though some sections may be confusing, overall it iswell-written.

Great Expectations is about Pip's strugglesas he grows up and a crush he has as a young boy that stays with him.This is definitely a must-read for those who like a love story mixedwith drama. I liked the foreshadowing and the wording that helpedimprove my vocabulary.

After reading this book, I want to readmore by Dickens. I love how he paints a picture in my mind as I read. Itis an exciting book and every once in a while something tragic happensthat keeps it interesting.

The only bad part is the ending - Iwish Dickens had written a sequel to continue the story.

This isone of Dickens' masterpieces and it helped me realize that lifecan get better if you just hold on.