Across the Nightingale Floor This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Across the Nightingale Floor tellsa compelling story and is by far one of my favorite books of all-time.

The page-turning tale begins with a boy named Tomasu whosevillage is attacked by Idia. He is saved by Lord Otori Shigeru of theOtori clan. Lord Otori and Takeo, Tomasu's new identity, go on anadventure of action, drama and moral.

The book can be slow attimes, but for the most part, it is well-written. The characters andtheir powers may be fictional, but they seem real. This is alarger-than-life story that I think anyone who has the time should sitdown and read.

Even readers who aren't into this genre mayenjoy Across the Nightingale Floor because the story is written so well.On a scale of one to ten I would definitely give this book a ten. If youare unsure about what to read next, then seriously consider thisclassic.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

.... said...
Mar. 30, 2009 at 7:18 pm:
OMG best book ever.