The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger | Teen Ink

The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

By kambrea BRONZE, Atkinson, Maine
kambrea BRONZE, Atkinson, Maine

“An enchanting novel, beautifully crafted and as dazzlingly imaginative as it is dizzyingly romantic.” –Scott Turow

The Time Traveler's Wife, an exuberant novel entitling all a book can behold. Creating such conflicts between characters Clare Abshire or Henry DeTamble concealed an amazing array of detail. Constantly being pressured with the secret appearance of Henry she has sudden urges of likeness toward him, but as Henry remains only appearing from futuristic times such as years later they are faced with the complete age difference between Henry and Clare.
Audrey Niffenegger has written an extremely well done love story. She has completely out done herself with the conclusive details that you will so enjoy. Simple describing words have made this into a novel you want to sit and read from cover to cover. There are some small but questionable flaws. As I furiously read through I continuously thought that the book should not have skipped through their lives as quickly as it did.
I chose this book after seeing the previews of the movie, but holding back my urges to adventure out and view the recently advertised movie I began reading the book. Audrey Niffenegger established such an amazingly, fantastic detailed novel and I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys books such as The Time Traveler's Wife, an exhilarating, fascinating, and complex love story.

on Nov. 1 2009 at 6:59 am
BellaEzrebetFang SILVER, Littleton, Colorado

"I write as I breathe because if I didn't I would die."

Thank you for the feedback on the book. You really seem to have a good word for the novel and I shall certainly take your word for it and try it out. :]

Diabetic_Wonder GOLD, Michigan Center, Michigan

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams" ---- Dr. Seuss

I completely agree with you on "you just want to sit and read from cover to cover". It's an amazing book and I myself can't get enough of it. I enjoy the book so much that I've read it six times. So yes you are very right about how exuberant "The Time Traveler's Wife" is!