Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen | Teen Ink

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

August 20, 2009
By MaryHamilton. BRONZE, Whitby, Other
MaryHamilton. BRONZE, Whitby, Other
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be the change you want to see in the world!


Pride and Prejudice is an amazing novel. It was written by Jane Austen in 1813, and it is the best book I've ever read.


It is the love story of the lively Elizabeth Bennet and the rich and proud Mr. Darcy. Mr. Darcy is in love with Elizabeth, but too proud to show it. When he finally does, Elizabeth believes too much in the prejudices against him, that she is not willing to give him the chance to change.


Pride and Prejudice is a truly amazing book. After reading it I assure you, you will be thinking of it every night for a week! The plot is so romantic, and the book helps you learn about the 18th century in a way you won't want to forget. I read it four months ago and I'm still reviewing it in my head. This book has changed my life. I am now the ultimate Jane Austen and Pride and Prejudice fan! I recomend this book to all teens! It is appropriate for all ages, a rather remarkable feat in this day and age. Pride and Prejudice is so romantic, and touching, it's no wonder the book is known world-wide.