Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Do you want a book that is packed with adventure? Something that you can’t stop reading? Then look no further than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I read this book over the summer, and I couldn’t put it down. It’s full of action and drama, and it was what I expected of the last book in the series - and more.

The Deathly Hallows picks up where book six left off, with Harry deciding to leave school and find a way to defeat Voldemort. His best friends, Hermione and Ron, go along for the ride. The book is an interesting read and keeps you on the edge of your seat in anticipation. This story is the epitome of the never-ending battle of good versus evil.

This is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time and the most well-written in the Harry Potter series. J.K. Rowling writes with amazing attention to detail and description. She makes the imaginary world of wizards and magic seem so real. Her words leap off the page.

I spent two days doing nothing but reading the book. I suggest that you read the preceding books before picking up this one, since you don’t want to be lost with all the references to previous books.

When you do choose to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows make sure that your next couple days are free, because you won’t be going anywhere or doing anything else until you finish it.

SallySunshine said...
this was a good review but i think that it mainly depends on who the person reading it is like if you like those kind of books or if you like Vampire books like twightlight!awsome book by the way but as i said it depends on the person reading it!

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sorry if you think otherwise, but these books are SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than Twilight (I would've used more "o"s but that would waste space

jobro2344 said...
Sept. 6, 2008 at 12:46 am
i agree. this book is really good and is better then i thought, but I'm sad that it was the last one she is writing

Shane_Zeh_Banderbear said...
I agree. This book was a lot better then I thought it would be. I was quite surprised when I read it. I didn't expect a lot that was in the book, but what was actually in it was far better. Kudos to J.K. Rowling for writing such a wonderful adventure!

writingriver05 replied...
I have to admit that Im a Harry Potter addict. I read the seried twice and watched all the movies TWICE! Bty did you read her other books? AMAZING!