Suzanne's Dairy to Nicholas | Teen Ink

Suzanne's Dairy to Nicholas

March 19, 2009
By Anonymous

Suzanne's' Dairy to Nicholas is the first novel I have read from James Patterson's collection and I have to say it won't be the last I read. Not only is this a compelling story of love and romance, but it's pages are full of suspense that keeps you reading on until the very end. Patterson tells the story of a young woman named Katie who finds herself deeply in love with a man named Matt. Everything is going great for the two of them when out of the blue Matt ends their two-year relationship without even explaining himself. Katie is given an old diary from Matt, which he uses to explain his poor actions. As Katie reads through the pages she discovers many of Matt's hidden secrets, which includes a wife, and son Katie never knew about. After finishing the dairy Katie realizes she had been wrong for assuming the worst out of Matt and she finds their relationship has grown even stronger after reading this diary. This story had very few weak points except for the occasional sad moments. I highly recommend this book to any audience, male or female, who is in the mood for a great read and has time to sit and read. Once you start this book you won't be able to put it down.