New Zealand by Mary Virginia Fox | Teen Ink

New Zealand by Mary Virginia Fox

By corey messer BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia
corey messer BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia

Book Review Outline
Book title and author: New Zealand by Mary Virginia Fox
Title of review: Home Life in New Zealand
Number of stars (1 to 5): four stars

Introduction
New Zealand by Mary by Mary Virginia Fox will tell you everything you need to know about the country of New Zealand. You will learn everything from the founding fathers, World Wars, and life today. Mary Fox intended for people who wanted to learn more about New Zealand to read this book. This book was very interested and I really advise others to read New Zealand.
Description and summary of main points
Mary Virginia Fox was born in 1919, Richmond, Virginia. Her education was at Northwestern University in 1940, she attended all honors classes. She attended the United Church of Christ and her career was a writer. When I read this book, I looked for detail, interesting features, and great topics about New Zealand. Topics in the book were how New Zealand was created, Gold Rush, “Thousands of tents lining the Tuapeka River”. More topics were Maori Ways, “Maori culture and ways of life”, World Wars, and every day life.
Evaluation
The critical elements were discovering the land, geography of the land, commerce, and industry. “Captain James Cook claimed New Zealand for Great Britain”. “The Fiordland National Park covers forty-six percent of the main land”. “New Zealand’s real wealth lies in its abundance of energy”. This book achieved its goal by informing me about New Zealand.
Conclusion
This book is more informative than the other books of its genre. From reading this book, I learned everything about New Zealand, like the founding fathers, the World Wars, and Life Today. This book was very interesting and I recommend it to everyone who wants to learn more about New Zealand.
Your final review